Roberto was born in Parma, Italy on 3rd October 1961. He worked as a sales agent for several years, from 1988 to 2004. For nearly 22 years practice scuba diving.
Roberto is MSDT INSTRUCTOR PADI, EFR, NITROX, DEEP, WRECK, DIGITAL UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHER.
Padi nr. 957667
Roberto dived almost everywhere having had the opportunity to visit many countries: United States. Egypt, Cape Verde Island, Kenya, Mozambique, Madagascar, South Africa, Cuba, Santo Domingo, Venezuela, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Burma, Thailand, Australia, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Keep diving courses in Italian, English, French, Spanish and basic bahasa. To date 12/12/15 I have certified about 700 students and I did 4800 dives.
In all these years he worked in the following diving:
- 2005: “Tofo Diving” , Praia do Tofo, Mozambique
- January 2006 – April 2008: “Diving the Crab”, Diani beach, Kenya
- April – September 2008: “Diving Cala Levante”, Pantelleria,(TR), Italy
- November 2008 – May 2009: “Safari Boat”, Macana Maldives, Maldives
- July 2009 – Jauary2010: “Diving Sea World”, Marsa Alam, Egypt
- February 2010: He went for a short period in Indonesian Kalimantan (Derawan archipelago) and then in Bunaken, Sulawesi Island, to take underwater photographs that were published in the journal “Sub” in July and September number
- March 2010 – September 2010: “Diving Sea World”, Marsa Alam, Egypt
- December 2010 – June 2011: “Sun International Diving School”, Iru Fushi, Maldives
- June – September 2011: “Pantelleria divers”, Scauri, Pantelleria (TR), has head of the diving
- October – December 2011: Freelance to “Lembongancenterdiving”, Nusa lembongan, Bali
- January – April 2012: Freelance to Liveboard with “Khaolakadventureexplorer”, Khao Lak, Thailandia
- May – Septembre 2012 : Freelance to “The Adventure Club”, Phi Phi Island, Thailandia
- October 2012 – April 2015: Base leader to “Sebayur Diving Resort”, Komodo Flores, Indonesia
- 2016: Cruise director of “Manta Mae Liveaboard”, Indonesia
- 2017: Cruise director of “Tiarè Liveaboard”, Indonesia.
Sukandar, Second Captain
Sendy, Dive Master
Hairul, Tender Diving
Rudi, Cabin Steward
IT’S ALL AROUND YOU